We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Operations Assistant to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Calendar Management with effective prioritization, resolving scheduling conflicts as necessary - Meeting coordination: organizing recurring and ad hoc meetings, meeting room reservations, conference room coordination (A/V set up, catering etc.) and materials production (printing, copying etc.)
- General administrative support including phone coverage, emails, filing (paper and electronic), photocopying, processing invoices, etc.
- Database Management
- Management and coordination of interview scheduling
- Professional interaction with staff members, visitors, customers and vendors
- Telephone Conversations to current, past and prospective clients
- Travel arrangements and coordination
- Management of correspondence
- Preparation and editing of presentations, spreadsheets, correspondence and general communications
- Management of Social Media, modify and create Multiple Media Presentations and update marketing materials
- Must be professional, polite, well-spoken and courteous; must demonstrate a calm demeanor in all situations
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must have effective problem solving skills, be proactive and solution-orientated
- Must have excellent computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Technological savvy with web-based, commercially available and other ad hoc systems, databases, etc.
- Must have excellent organizational skills
VIRTUAL, USA BASED
Email a copy of your resume and references to email@example.com